Happy Friday! Can’t let Mother’s Day arrive without posting something special on here. I bring you these delicious “Sweet as a Peach” Cocktails. Simple to make and the perfect table accessory for a mother’s day brunch or lunch!
- One 6-8 ounce can of peach nectar, or juice concentrate
- 1 bottle of extra dry champagne
- quarter of a pineapple, cut and cubed
- 4 TBS of lemon flavored rum
- Blackberries for garnish, optional
First, wet small cubes of pineapple with and place on a plate. Put in freezer until ready to serve drinks. These will act as your ice cubes.
Then, pour into a carafe or pitcher the rum and peach nectar/juice. Give it a stir. Then slowly pour in champagne. Give it gentle stir. Chill until ready to serve!
I want to wish all the wonderful mothers a beautiful, blessed day this weekend. I truly think they are the most special people on this earth and without a doubt the absolute best friend a girl can have!