Happy Sunday, friends! I’ll be doing a mix of relaxing and finishing up some work today, which is actually a way I really like to spend Sundays. If I’m not doing at least one productive thing on a Sunday, I tend to get anxiety for the new week.
Any who, as you may have noticed while describing what I’m up to today, I will not be watching the SuperBowl. I love playing (flag) football, but regular football upsets me because of how unnecessarily violent it is. I can’t watch without getting a stomach ache. If the SuperBowl is your jam though, I hope you have an awesome Sunday enjoying it!
- If the weather in Miami let me wear jackets more often, I’d be buying a shacket right now.
- Definitely making some pupcakes for Otis and Oliver.
- Baublebar’s new button jewelry collection is so cute and really does look vintage.
- Pink is far from my favorite color in clothing, but I love finding the perfect shade for a pink manicure.
- I can’t believe I had no idea Amazon had it’s own skincare line, but they’re having a sale now, so I may just have to check it out.
- Have you heard of Leanne Ford? Are you as obsessed with her design style as me? It’s perfection.
- File under the best beauty how-to ever: butterfly wing eye liner.
- With spring right around the corner, I’m about to get my favorite denim shorts in black. Can’t recommend them enough.