Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. I took a break from house stuff, did some work and watched a couple of movies. I was in a very sentimental mood on Sunday and went through a lot of my husband and I’s travel photos and videos. I was feeling all sorts of feelings, per usual as a very emotional person, but obviously every sense and feeling becomes heightened during this time. And since I was diving into my past travels, something not possible (responsible) to do right now, it hurt some. Most of us love to travel, but to my fellow people who rely on it for much more than a little relaxation and more for their well-being, I feel the same absence in my life right now as you do. Both my husband and I. I’m keeping hope the world’s beauty and experiences will be ready for us on the other side of this.
SHOP MY LOOK
Now onto today’s Links & Things! I forget to get these posts up more often and I need to get back to doing it weekly, because I LOVE putting these lists together.
- My favorite orange red lipstick. I love it’s vibrancy and the consistency is so creamy. It’s also clean and uses environmentally friendly packaging.
- How to Make Compost
- We’re going to get started on our garden and planting trees soon and I want to make my own compost for them, but I’ve been a little intimidated by it. This article is helpful.
- Scully’s Deodormint
- I just ordered this deodorant. I love trying out new natural deodorants and this one is really unique with only 3 ingredients. I’ll definitely follow up and let you know my thoughts!
- Hoping to be this stylish and lookin this good at 56
- Trio Baking Pan.
- I love this! I like it for making different types of lasagna all in one, but it can also be used for bread and cake etc.
- “Revenge Travel”.
- This sounds accurate. I’m going big on travel when it’s safe to.
- If you’ve ever wondered how much sugar is in the wine you drink. (I have).
- I just discovered it and I love it.
- Pen15 is BACK on September 8 and I’m so excited. This show makes me laugh so much.
- Coffee with Cream & Sugar Ice Cream.
- I’ve never ordered ice cream online (except grocery orders), but I think I’ll have to now to get this. I LOVE anything coffee flavored.
- BIG sale on Le Creuset, which is usually pri-cey.
- Single serve Slushy Maker.
- This thing look SO cool. For $23 it’s in my Amazon cart. Pina Colada for one, please!
- BBQ Himalayan Salt Block.
- We just got a grill and haven’t broken it in yet, but I’ve been looking to get my husband some cool things to BBQ with and this Himalayan Salt Block may be the first purchase.