Hello from my giant, glorious fiddle leaf tree and I. A few weeks ago I went to a local plant nursery to get a new fiddle tree and was planning on purchasing one that was 3-4 feet. I ended up leaving with a 10 footer and I’m OBSESSED. I’ve become quite the plant mom over the past year and I love the vibe they offer in a home. This bad boy, who I named Bartholomew (I name all of my plants), adds a beautiful whimsy to my home and makes my staircase SO fun.
Fun fact about fiddle leaf trees, obviously the taller they are the more precious they are, but those with one trunk are harder to grow than those with multiple trunks adding to the tree’s preciousness. So I’ve got myself a beauty here and I’m as happy as a clam 🤗
SHOP MY LOOK
Sharing some recent links and things below. Have a beautiful Thursday!
- A new hotel here in Miami with a library that is very Wes Anderson and I’m obsessed.
- My husband and I started watching “Good Girls” and are pleasantly surprised at how good it is. I know we’re late to the game, but it didn’t seem like a show we’d like. We were wrong and we love it!
- I just discovered this brand at Bloomingdale’s and they have some really cute pieces, especially dresses. I love this dress.
- I’ve loved Teva’s for a several years now and love to pack them with me when I travel. I just got in two new pairs and shared my review on them here.
- I seriously cannot believe how “in” this style of sandal is. I remember wearing these clunky things in I think middle school? Maybe even in elementary. So funny how fashion repeats itself. However, I will not be joining in on the trend this time around 😉
- The softest and cutest wide leg overalls. I’m wearing them in the photo above.
- I just ordered this jacket. I really like the vibe and think it’s going to look great with everything from jeans, shorts and leggings.
- I keep trying to get my hands on this pair of jeans in my size, but they keep selling out. I’ve added them to my cart 3 times and they’re gone before I checkout. So if you’re into them and they have your size, act fast. I also had to size up from my usual size at this brand FYI. I ordered them in my true size once before and they were way too tight.
- One of my favorite new artists I discovered in the beginning of this year, Joy Oladokun, released a new single that’s real good.
- I recently discovered mcsweeneys.net and I love their Imagined Monologues section. Just read “I’M THE JUDGE WHO APPROVED THE CUSTODY ARRANGEMENT IN THE PARENT TRAP, BUT IN MY DEFENSE, I DIDN’T THINK THEY WOULD GO TO THE SAME CAMP“.