Happy Friday friends ❤️
SHOP MY LOOK
I know there’s a lot going on in the world right now, on top of any personal struggles you may be going through-so I want to send you love, peace and strength today. Along with today’s links and things I wanted to share some quotes I’ve read recently that struck a chord with me:
“Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever.”
“Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.”
“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”
“We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it is not as dreadful as it appeared, discovering we have the strength to stare it down.”
Have a beautiful weekend ❤️
Links & Things
- A couple of months ago I shared a post on dressing in what you love and not your body type and one thing I didn’t mention in that post is how frequently (more frequently than most think) a woman’s body can change and fluctuate-even those who don’t experience pregnancy. I came across this article on how to shop for a new wardrobe when you do change sizes that’s filled with great tips and insight.
- One of my favorite eye creams is 25% off.
- I just discovered this dress brand and I love the pieces. Not inexpensive, but I think a lot of them make good investment pieces for events like weddings and such.
- Possibly the prettiest sweater cardigan ever?
- Is creating Airbnb wishlists a hobby of yours too? I’m currently curating a South of France list and just added this beautiful chateau.
- I shared this playlist today on my IG Stories, but I wanted to link it here too. It’s great to listen to while working-a wide range of vibes.
- The delicious Nespresso Pumpkin Spice is back! I think it’s already out of stock on their website, so keep a close eye on it if you love it.
- I just purchased a couple new pairs of jeans from Abercrombie, my go-to for denim. I found this code online that gave me 15% off: AFJANEA these type of codes usually only work for a day or two!
- Baking shows are my happy place, we binged Bake Squad in a few days and loved it.
- I love everything Ben Platt does and his latest album does not disappoint.
- Just bought my 6 jar of this cleansing balm that melts away my makeup. It’s by far my favorite I’e ever used and I love how clean it is.