Happy Friday friends! I haven’t shared my latest best amazon finds in while so thought I’d do that today.
SHOP MY LOOK
I’m hoping for a restful weekend. I’m leaving town next week and always like to get in some extra snuggle time with my pups before any trip. Luckily they stay with their grandparents when I travel and get lots of love there 🥰
A little bit about my outfit above-I’m really into cropped cardigan tops, especially short sleeve styles. I think they’re a perfect transitional piece and a great option for those of us that experience a not-so-cold Fall. I paired it with my retro flare jeans that I think are really great quality for $29. I recommend sizing up! Lastly, I’m wearing my new Soludos embroidered sneakers that are just the cutest things. They’re almost $40 OFF right now!
My Latest Best Amazon Finds
- Please do yourself a favor and get this electric foot massager. It might be the greatest decision I’ve made this year. It’s one of the least expensive ones I’ve found and amazon is also offering a $15 coupon. It’s amazing!
- These duo end makeup brushes surprisingly work really well with both powder and cream makeup. I’ve been using them with bronzer, canceler and blush.
- I think I’ve mentioned OLIPOP before, they are delicious sparkling tonics that we love.
- Both these colorful gift bags and black and white gifts are the ones I stay stocked up on. With the holidays coming up, I just reordered some.
- These rug tapes work great. I have them on 3 high traffic rugs in my house.
- My husband just got this digital timer to put in our gym to use for workouts. It’s magnetic, had LED display and battery-operated.
- I live in long cozy socks and get the majority of them from amazon. I just got this pack of 5 thick knit socks and they’re super cozy!
- I bought this tweezers set after seeing the over 30,000 reviews and 4.5 stars.
- For $22, this set of 6 whiskey glasses are really great. Nice details and have a good enough weight to them.